All SKYSCREEN’s squeegees are made by centrifuge casting with an electronically controlled cycle to guarantee a high dimensional stability and correct thickness tolerances. The quality of the material and the finish is checked using specific equipments at the quality control center. They match all existing international quality norms.
The solvent inks, the UV inks and the solvents used for cleaning, penetrate the squeegees making them swell and hamper their quality. SKYSCREEN squeegees absorb only half of the solvents and the most aggressive inks than any other polyurethane in general.
- Thickness: 2 mm to 20 mm
- Width : 9 mm to 500 mm
- Maximum length: 4000
- Standard hardness: 50 to 90 shore
- Tolerance – Thickness : ± 0.4 mm
- Width: ± 1 mm, Hardness: ± 3O shore
- Graphics and multi-purpose
- Textile printing
- Manual or automatic equipment use
- High environment stability (temperature and humidity)
- Sharpens easily
- Individual packaging protects from light and dust
- Solvent resistance