The Company JOY D-ZIGN ENGINEERS was established in 1995 to design and develop dedicated machines and systems for Book-block preparing and finishing for the Post-Press/Binding & Publishing Industry. Subsequently another manufacturing base was set-up in 1997 in the name of JOY D-ZIGN ENGINEERS Pvt. Ltd.
The Company has made rapid progress and continues to be totally committed to the Book-Binding industry. A constant dialogue with our customers and suppliers ensures superior products that satisfy the needs of end-users. JOY range of Hydraulic Presses for Book-Binders is being expanded at regular intervals and the following products were launched during PRINTPACK INDIA ‘ 2005 at New Delhi :
- NIPPING & SQUARING PRESS NP/SQ 41
- EDGE SQUARING PRESS ESP 102 for Stationery Manufacturers
- EDGE SQUARING PRESS ESP 31/41 RP for Diaries.
- TWIN CORNER CUTTING TCC-I
- MONO BOOK PRESS MBP-I
- BALING PRESS BLP-II
The history of over 500 machines installed in all parts of the country, Srilanka, Dubai etc. and the respective launches at Trade shows is as follows:-
- 1996 – Bundling Press during Print Pack India, New Delhi.
- 1997 – Nipping Press during Print Pack Expo, Banglore
- 1999 – Bundling with Auto strapping, Joint Forming Press, Twin Book Press and Edge Squaring Press during Print Pack India, New Delhi.
- 2001 – Smashing & Nipping Press during Print Pack India, New Delhi.
- 2002 – Joint Forming Press, Edge Squaring Press in larger format during E Print, Chennai.
- 2003 – Online Nipping Press, Hot Air Drier for Bundling Press, Joint Forming Press with light guide and PLC based Control Panels – Print Pack Expo, Mumbai.
- 2005 – 6 new machines already stated were launched.
Our experienced team of engineers and the support by trained motivated employees continue to face challenges to progressively improve and develop machines to the best possible standards using indigenous inputs to service and play a major role in the success and growth of Publishing, Book-Binding Industry and Exercise Book/Paper Convertors for Stationery.
The Company’s experience and knowledge of book-binding acquired in the past two decades is reflected in the competence, quality standards and dedication in search of new Solutions for producing excellent book blocks by the most economical means.