This product is applicable to traditional or alcohol dampening systems used in high-speed color sheet fed offset presses, This fountain solution did not exceed the requested limits of corrosive attack against specific metallic materials for printing presses of Heidelberger AG, MAN Roland AG, and Koenig & Bauer AG. It can serve as alternative to similar imported products used in various offset presses, to generate high quality presswork.
Traditional or alcohol dampening system
Replenishment rate: 2% (pH≤5.5)
- Applicable to general water quality.
- Combination of efficient buffering agents ensures good PH value stability.
- Able to meet the requirement for interfacial tension, quickly achieve the balance between water and ink, and keep the stability of emulsion.
- Able to clean the plate quickly, free of any scumming, clean, able to dampen the non-image area and protect the plate during downtime without the necessity for gumming; corrosion resistant and durable.
- Effective inhibition of mildew and algae in the dampening system to keep water flume clean and free from formaldehyde or its residue.