TENDERS INVITED FOR ONSITE VISITOR REGISTRATION AGENCY
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Description of Works:
The agency’s main task shall be on-site registration of visitors and issuance of badges with QR code to the visiting buyers, participants, services, press, members, etc.
- Exhibitor’s registration and issuance of photo badges and keep them ready for issue on site / delivery before the start of event. Separate file to be maintained for badges issued to Exhibitors.
- Details of the visitors to whom the badges have been handed-over on arrival to be kept.
- Scanning of the Visitor Badges at the entry points.
- Close coordination with online visitor registration Service Provider and online registered visitors for smooth registration at site.
- Data will have to be handed over to IPAMA along with hard copy, after the exhibition, in CD/Pan Drive.
- Agency has to appoint Manpower for continued support and dedicated services during the fair.
- To carry out/implement any other tasks as directed by IPAMA.
- The above jobs comprise of Computers, Printers, Webcams, Operators, Assistants and any other related item, if any.
- The Visitors/Guests/Media Persons/VIPs should not wait long for badges. Entry of data should be finished in 1-2 minutes maximum per delegate. Registration counters will be manned by the officials having knowledge and skills in data entry with a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
- The agency will create a web page on cloud and the visitors data punched and scanned at each entry/exit counter should be sent to the server web page created by the agency.
- Each counter to be managed by adequate staff for Form Distribution and Filling, Form Processing and Badge Distribution
- Each counter should have LCD Screens and computers, Laser Printers for photo badges etc.
- The agency shall also provide Barcode scanners along with manpower for reading the barcodes at various entry & exit points
- Good performance machines will be used for the registration.
- Any item prove faulty or develop faults before or during the exhibition, the bidder will immediately replace/repair it at his own expense without billing for the repair/replacement. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the performance security bank guarantee.
- Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
- IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
- The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition||01 – 06 Feb 2019|
|Set-up Days||29th Jan – 31st Jan|
|Dismantling Day||7th Feb|
|Net area for Exhibitors||25,000 (Approx)|
|Expected Visitors||1 lakh|
The bidders should have adequate experience for the working in the exhibition area of IEML.
- The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 2 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
- The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
- All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
- Rates should be quoted inclusive of food, wages, overtime, boarding & lodging of staff etc. Please also indicate applicable Govt taxes.
- If you are considered as the official contractor, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh) only, as performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
- The tenders received, will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 15th March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): email@example.com
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274