- Event: PRINTPACK INDIA® 2019 – International Exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry
- Venue: India Expo Centre, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, India.
- Dates & Duration:
01st – 06th February, 2019.
From 10:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs on all days including Sunday.
Application for participation is to be made in the prescribed form. Approval of participation and exhibits will be at the sole discretion of IPAMA.
- Minimum Space Booking
15m² for Shell space:
Package of facilities for built up stalls includes back and side partitions with prefabricated White Octonorm Sheet, each of 1m width, having 2.4m height, Fascia Headboard with Company Name, Floor Carpet, 5 Spot Lights with one 5 amp. Electric Socket Outlet, 1 Table, 3 Chairs and 1 Dustbin, electricity consumption for lighting, general security in Exhibition halls, general decoration in and around halls, general publicity for visitor promotion and one complimentary copy of the Business Visitors’Guide.
More than 30m² for Bare space:
General facilities for Bare space include general security, general decoration in and around exhibition halls, signage, general illumination inside and outside halls, cleaning of aisles and exterior, general publicity for visitor promotion and one complimentary copy of Business Visitors’Guide.
- Catalogue Entry: Catalogue entry is complimentary. Data to be furnished by the participant latest by 30th November, 2018. Failing which, the data available in the Application Form will be published in Business Visitors’Guide (BVG).
Data received after 30th November, 2018 may not be incorporated.
- Payment Schedule:
(a) 10% 31st January 2018 (Date Extended up-to 31 March 2018 ).
(b) 15% by 30th June 2018.
(c) 25% by 31st August 2018.
(d) 25% by 31st October 2018.
(e) 25% by 31st December 2018 plus other charges like, Electric, Water, Compressed Air charges.Note:
- If advance payment of 10% by 31st January 2018 and 50% 31st August 2018 are not remitted, the participants would not be entitled for early bird discount and preferred location.
- The Exhibitor shall not be entitled to withhold any payment in whole or in part on the ground that it has a claim, counterclaim or set off against IPAMA. Discounts will be adjusted only in the last/final installment of the payment, if any.
- Allocation of Space:
- Space allocation will be done on first-cum-first-served basis only on receipt of application form duly completed along with advance payment. Space will be allotted in the name of participants only. Subletting of stall is not permitted. Exhibitors may however share stalls with Co-Exhibitors only after obtaining written permission from Organizers. National sector Exhibitors are not allowed to share their stall with their overseas principals/collaborators and not register overseas Exhibitors as their Co-Exhibitors. They can join their overseas principals as co-exhibitors on payment of prescribed registration charges to the Organizers.
- IPAMA reserves the right to change the stand location or to make certain changes, alterations curtailments in the final allotments of stall areas with respect to that originally booked by the exhibitor.
- Space once allotted will not be reduced.
- Cancellation of Space:
- In the event, that the participant:
a) Cancels its space booking;
b) Fails to meet any of the payment obligations
c) Fails to occupy space allotted to it by the opening st time on the 1 day of the Exhibition.
IPAMA reserves the right to apply cancellation charges/fee (liquidated
damages) on the total payable charges for the space booked by the
participant, as under:by 31st July’18 – 25% of invoice value
by 31st October’18 – 50% of invoice value
by 31st December’18 – 100% of invoice value
d)The Refund will be processed online mode within 10 days from the date of approval of the Association
- Not withstanding that IPAMA may re-sell or re-allocate the canceled space by the participant, IPAMA shall be under no obligation to reimburse all or any part of the cancellation charges/fee.
- In the event, that the participant:
- Possession of Space:
Possession of Space will be given only on receipt of full payment,including space charges, electricity and water charges etc.
Possession of Bare space will be given 3 days before and Shell Stall 1 day before the opening of the exhibition. Display will have to be completed 12 hours before opening of the Exhibition.
- Construction of Stand:
- The interior design of the stand will have to be within the architectural controls specified by IPAMA. In case of Island Stall the separation walls will have to be low, so that, view of adjacent stalls is not blocked. Interior design has got to be approved by IPAMAbefore actual construction is undertaken.
- The participant may, carry out basic work (carpentry, painting etc.) needed for the preparation of stands or exhibits. However, for the work of welding, woodwork, plaster, polishing or any other dust inducing works, prior written permission from IPAMA will be necessary.
- The participant will not be allowed to use passages inside the Hall or space outside the Hall for construction and painting work of stand and for storage of exhibits. IPAMA will have the right to impose penalty in such cases or to recover damages. Work regarding construction of stand will be permitted only within the area allotted.
- Use of any type of Loudspeakers or Musical Instruments inside the stall, causing noise above 70 decibels (dB), which may cause annoyance to other exhibitors/visitors, is strictly forbidden.
- The Participant will be responsible for removal of waste material at least 12 hours before the opening of the exhibition. Cleanliness and maintenance of stand will be the responsibility of the participant.
- Exhibitors are required to comply with instructions issued by Organisers regarding schedule for setting up and dismantling stalls. Failure to comply with the instructions will attract penal rental charged by IEMLand Exhibitors are liable to pay the penal rental.