TENDERS INVITED FOR OFFICIAL STAND CONSTRUCTION, FACILITIES AND BEAUTIFICATION AGENCY
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for constructing Exhibition Stands for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Description of Works:
1. Construction of Shell Scheme stands: Construction of Stalls as per approved layout (mostly of 15sq. mtr, depth 3 mtrs. x width 5 mtrs.) under Maxima Shell Scheme, having 3 side Partition walls (Pre-fabricated white powder coated aluminum system bars of 3 mtrs, with white infill panels, each of size 1 Mtr. width and 2.5 Mtrs. Wall Height), furnished with Brand New Floor Carpet of approved colour, Hanging normal/LED Fascia on front with fascia write-up (Company Name), 6 Spot Lights (LED) with one Electric Socket outlet, 2 Table in which one with lockable doors and another one glass table top, 4 PVC Chairs and 1 Dustbin. For bigger stalls, in multiples of 15 Sq. Mtrs., the Carpet, Spot Lights, Electric Socket outlet, Table, Chairs and Dustbin to be supplied on pro-rata basis. Light points will have to be connected to the power supply by you.
Rates of basic furniture with Photographs.
2. Carpeting in Halls: Brand new carpet for passage of Halls and other places related to the mounting of the exhibition.
3. Registration areas: Construction of registration areas with tables or counters with signs to identify areas such as preregistration, Onsite Registration, VIP, Press etc. Computers and badge printers with access to registration online/onsite database. Supply tables for programs and other registration materials, tables for attendees to complete registration forms, Self-service registration kiosks. If space allows, have a small office behind the registration area for staff luggage, refreshments, and registration material. Registration area with flooring, electrical 5/15 amp. points and other basic furniture like high computer tables, racks, form filling counters, Q-Manager. etc.
It may be around 20 Registration Counters at two/three places to cater 20,000 visitors each day, registration stations in such a way that people move forward faster. There must be proper signage to identify the area.
4. Left Luggage / Baggage Storage (Cloak Room) facility: Construction of Left Luggage to help lighten the load and allow visitor to safely and securely store their Luggage at our secure storage facility until they return in minutes or hours. Two left luggage facility areas with basic furniture are required.
5. Allied Facilities: Other related facilities to make exhibition successful. Submit your quotation with the suggestive designs:
a. Information/May I help you counters.
b. Entrance Gates of Hall No 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 15.
c. Construction of Business Centre under shell scheme with table, furniture, racks, power point, dustbin etc.
d. Arrangement for Opening Ceremony, like Stage, Backdrop, Podium, AV System etc.
e. Metal chrome three Seater Airport Waiting and Reception Chairs for visitors, around 1000 pax, at various places.
f. Seating lounge for guest covered with decorated pagoda/hangar.
i. Any item prove faulty or develop faults before or during the exhibition, the bidder will immediately replace/repair it at his own expense without billing for the repair/replacement. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the performance security bank guarantee.
ii. Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
iii. IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
iv. The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
Date of Exhibition 01 – 06 Feb 2019
Set-up Days 29th Jan – 31st Jan
Dismantling Day 7th Feb
Area for Shell Scheme 7000 Sq. Mtr (Approx)
Gross Area 50,000 Sq. Mtrs.(Approx)
Net area for Exhibitors 25,000 (Approx)
1. The bidders should have adequate experience for organizing exhibitions in the exhibition area of IEML.
2. The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 5 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
3. The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
1. All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
2. All prices quoted shall be inclusive of all costs, apart from Government taxes. Please indicate applicable Govt taxes.
3. If you are considered as the Official stand contractor, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 5, 00,000/- (Rs. Five Lakh) only, as refundable Security Deposit against performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
4. The tenders received, will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 31st March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): email@example.com
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274