TENDERS INVITED FOR DISTRIBUTION OF POWER SUPPLY
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Description of Works:
- Taping of power load from the IEML’s Electrical Port/trenches/ Power distribution panels to the stands in different locations/stands of Hall No 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 & 15 and service areas, as per Power Load of exhibitors, including its maintenance for the entire Exhibition including operational to dismantling days.
- Power connections should be joined with MCB, Main Switch and Cabling of suitable size.
- Providing/Laying of cables in open for outside area like registration counters, cafeteria (if constructed by IPAMA), stage etc from the Distribution Boards Main Panels of IEML/DG Set.
- Installation of Feeder Pillar/MCB/Switch Capacity
(i) 630 AMP.
- ii) 400 Amp.
(iii) 200 Amp,
- DG set of 1250 KVA.
- Any other miscellaneous work.
- Agency has to appoint Manpower for continued support and dedicated services during the fair.
- To carry out/implement any other tasks as directed by IPAMA.
- Only ISI standard Electrical Material to be utilized for any kind of electrical work.
- All live wires must be properly insulated, no open or improper connection will be allowed.
- All Electricians should have proper tools for working.
- Ensure that all the exhibitors use Power supply, as per IPAMA’s allotment & guidelines.
- Sufficient technical and operational staff should be available during the entire period.
- Any item prove faulty or develop faults before or during the exhibition, the bidder will immediately replace/repair it at his own expense without any delay. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the performance security bank guarantee and additional penalty.
- Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
- IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
- The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition||01 – 06 Feb 2019|
|Set-up Days||29th Jan – 31st Jan|
|Dismantling Day||7th Feb|
|Net area for Exhibitors||25,000 (Approx)|
|Expected Visitors||1 lakh|
- The bidders should have adequate experience for the working in the exhibition area of IEML.
- The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 2 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
- The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
- All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
- All prices quoted shall be inclusive of all costs. On all payments made, TDS will be deducted as per the applicable rates.
- If you are considered as the official contractor, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh) only, as performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
- The tenders received, will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 31st March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): firstname.lastname@example.org
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274