TENDERS INVITED FOR ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 EXHIBITION
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for architectural services for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Scope of Work:
- Survey of site for taking into account the local site conditions, including preparation of the base drawings for the designing of the layouts.
- Co-ordination with IPAMA for the designing of the layout.
- Co-ordination with various agencies including Venue, Freight Forwarders & On-Site Material Handling Agents and Service Providers, such as Electrical, Compressed Air, Water etc., to factor in their requirement for the planning of the layout with keeping IPAMA in loop.
- Preparation of Layout Plan as per the bookings received and modifications of the same as and when required. It covers, key Map of IEML, Exhibition Hall No. 1,3,5,7,9,10,11,12, 14, 15 and any other area needs to be utilized.
- To Provide Printouts as and when required maximum 5 sets size of A1. Extra copies of plans will be chargeable.
- Formulation of design guidelines for incorporation in the Exhibitors’ Manual for providing uniform design code for the show, on mutual accepted payment terms and conditions.
- Approval of Plans from the hall authorities, if required.
- Preparation of technical detailed plans for individual participants, upon the finalization of the layout plan, to enable them to start designing of their stands.
- Supervision of marking of stalls on the exhibition floor before the possession of the venue is handed over to individual participants.
- On-site supervision during the pre-exhibition period, including co-ordination with individual exhibitors.
- Landscaping (key plan) of the site surroundings to enhance the overall ambience of the venue.
- All the changes will be done within three days, from the date of the change has been asked, if not, you have to submit entire drawings in open format/workable to IPAMA within two working days.
- Any measurement/marking proves faulty before or during the exhibition, the bidder will fully responsible for the same. And all the damage which caused by that fault will be charged from the bidder.
- Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
- IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
- The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition||01 – 06 Feb 2019|
|Set-up Days||29th Jan – 31st Jan|
|Dismantling Day||7th Feb|
|Gross Area||40,000 Sq. Mtrs.(Approx)|
|Net area for Exhibitors||20,000 (Approx)|
- The bidders should have adequate experience of working in the exhibition area of IEML.
- The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 2 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
- The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
- All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
- All prices quoted shall be inclusive of all costs, apart from Government taxes. Please indicate applicable Govt taxes.
- If you are considered as the official Architectural agency, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 50,000/- (Rs. Fifty thousand) only, as refundable Security Deposit against performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
- The bids received will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 31st March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): firstname.lastname@example.org
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274