TENDERS INVITED FOR SITE MANAGEMENT
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Description of Works:
- Bidder will also be responsible for on-sight management of the exhibition and coordinate with all the vendors appointed by IPAMA to ensure that all the exhibitors are well attended and their requirements met.
- To supervise all the male & female staff engaged for the exhibition management.
- To guide exhibitors relating to stay, parking, local transport, food and refreshments etc who will be participating in the exhibition.
- To handle the parking management with close coordination with the freight forwarder relating to truck movements.
- To provide assistance to the exhibitors relating to signages, arranging various type of furniture, flower decoration, audio- video equipment etc.
- The selected bidder has to ensure that the stalls are constructed strictly as per the guidelines and in such a way so that there is ample movement space for the public and in case of any untoward incident the visitors can be evacuated as early as possible.
- It shall be the responsibility of bidder to ensure removal of garbage from the site by the service provider.
- It shall be the responsibility of the selected bidder to ensure set up of temporary work station/office for executing the work of all the service providers and manned with requisite technical staff.
- To make elaborate arrangements for formal opening and closing ceremonies.
- To carry out/implement any other tasks as directed by IPAMA.
- (i) Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
- (ii) IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
- (iii) The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition||01 – 06 Feb 2019|
|Set-up Days||29th Jan – 31st Jan|
|Dismantling Day||7th Feb|
|Net area for Exhibitors||25,000 (Approx)|
|Expected Exhibitor||500 Companies|
- The bidders should have adequate experience for the working in the exhibition area of IEML.
- The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 1 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
- The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
- All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
- All prices quoted shall be inclusive of all costs. On all payments made, TDS will be deducted as per the applicable rates.
- If you are considered as the official contractor, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh) only, as performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
- The tenders received, will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 15th March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): firstname.lastname@example.org
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274