Entrance Fee and Annual subscription as amended, w.e.f. 01. 04. 2012
Category of Members
|1.||Regular Members||Rs. 10,000.00||Rs. 5,000.00|
|2.||Associate Members||Rs. 5,000.00||Rs. 2,000.00|
|3.||Technocrat Members||Rs. 1,000.00||Rs. 500.00|
Note: GST @ 18% Extra
A) Regular Member
A Regular member shall be a person, firm or body corporate engaged in the manufacture of Printing, Packaging, Signage, Digital, Allied Machinery & Printing Related Materials.
B) Associate Member
An Associate Member shall be a person, firm or body corporate associated with the Trading of Printing, Packaging, Signage, Digital, Allied Machinery & Materials and trades like, Advertising Agencies or Organisations with aims and objects related with or similar to those of the Association.
C) Technocrat Member
A Technocrat Member shall be an individual who has specialised or achieved distinction in the Graphic Arts or Packaging field.
- Only regular member will have the right to vote.
- The subscription paid first on enrolment will be valid for one year. Thereafter the subscription shall become payable on every 1st April.
- The financial year of the association is April – March.
Documents Required for Membership:
- Proof of Machine Manufacturer – Company must be engaged in the Manufacturing of Printing, Packaging and allied Machinery.
- Memorandum of Articles.
- PAN Number.
- GST Number.
- MSME/NSIC certificate as Manufacturers’
- Last two years Trading Account copy (Duly attested by CA).
Recommendation letter from two IPAMA Regular Members
- Proof of Registered and Factory Address.
- Duly filled in, signed and stamped application form.
1. Documents supporting that the Company is engaged in the trade of Printing, Packaging and allied Material.
2. Proof of Registered and Factory Address.
3. Duly filled in, signed and stamped application form.
4. PAN Number, GST Number and Brochure.
A) Document supporting that candidate himself is specialized or achieved distinction in the Graphic Arts field.
B) Proof of permanent & temporary Residence.
C) PAN Number
D) Duly filled in, signed and stamped application form.
Submitting of documents is not the confirmation of the Membership. The Governing Council shall be the sole judge as to the eligibility, category of Membership or otherwise of an applicant for Membership of the Association and it shall not be bound to assign any reason whatsoever for its decision, which shall be final and conclusive.