TENDERS INVITED FOR PRINTING AND INSTALLATION OF HOARDING/BRANDING
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery, having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are Invited from reputed and experienced companies meeting the Qualification Criteria for the following task to be executed for PRINTPACK INDIA exhibition, as described below:-
Description of Works:
- Printing and installation of Hoarding/Branding and Publicity Material with or without MS frames in the Venue-IEML.
- Branding on Pillars inside the Halls, Façade, Pole, wall, connecting doors etc.
- Installation also includes mounting on walls, pole, ceiling etc at different locations.
- It includes exhibitor’s printing & supply of different type of flex and vinyl printing.
- Directional Signages: It may be self standing, floor pasting, wall mounting etc.
- Outdoor Branding, if required.
- High quality material will be used for all brandings.
- Any item prove faulty or develop faults before or during the exhibition, the bidder will immediately replace/repair it at his own expense without billing for the repair/replacement. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the performance security bank guarantee.
- Timely completion of the work is essence of the contract.
- IPAMA reserves the right to add or delete any part of scope of work if situation demands.
- The bidder shall comply with labour/industrial laws, the contractor shall indemnify IPAMA against all losses or damages, if any, caused to it on account of acts of the personnel, if any, deployed by him.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition
||01 – 06 Feb 2019
||29th Jan – 31st Jan
||50,000 Sq. Mtrs.(Approx)
|Net area for Exhibitors
- The bidders should have adequate experience for organizing exhibitions in the exhibition area of IEML.
- The bidding firm must have a minimum turnover of Rs. 2 crore per annum as per Profit and Loss Statement.
- The bidder must fulfill all statutory requirements such as PAN of the firm, GST registration as well as IT return, valid licenses etc. needed for such exhibition activities.
- All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only.
- Rates should be quoted inclusive of cost of Sheet, Printing, pasting transportation, fixing, designing, DTP and other charges, apart from Government taxes. Please also indicate applicable Govt taxes.
- If you are considered as the Official stand contractor, for ensuring satisfactory performance of this Agreement, within 7 days of the date of the Agreement, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh) only, as performance security bank guarantee, will be deposited by you with IPAMA.
- The tenders received, will be opened by the committee constituted for the purpose.
Tender return date: By 31st March, 2018. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The confirmation regarding submission of the bid by the bidder compulsorily be intimated to the email of Executive Secretary (Mr. Prashant Vats): firstname.lastname@example.org
The envelope will be addressed to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400109, 4292274