Tender is invited for the Maintenance, Up-gradation of Website and E-Promotions
PRINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPAMA) is an All India Association of manufacturers of Printing and Packaging machinary. The Association is having its office located at Plot No.C-54, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201307. Majority of the manufacturers are its members. The organization is dedicated to the growth and the promotion of the Indian Graphic Arts Industry.
IPAMA is the organizer of India’s biggest and world’s third largest Exhibition on Graphic Arts Industry i.e. PRINTPACK INDIA. The 14thedition of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida, NCR Delhi from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are invited for the following jobs to be undertaken before and during PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 exhibition:
Description of Job:
1. Maintenance and up-gradation of the Website http://www.printpackipama.com.
2. Various Forms to be created to collect the information from the Exhibitors.
3. Information to be sent to the concerned Service Provider/Department.
4. Content writing for the website as per the information provided.
5. Online payment facility from the exhibitors.
6. Dedicated online chatting facility.
7. Online registration facility for Visitors with QR Code System, Preparation of Badges and Email to the Visitors.
8. Search Engine Optimization.
9. Interview of Industry leaders and up-loading on YouTube
10. Social Media Promotion like Whatsapp,Facebook, Twitter etc.
11. Social Bookmarking
12. Mass Emailing with proof.
13. Live Exhibition on Internet.
14. Maintenance and up-gradation of Android + Apple App and Promotion of Apps.
15. Any other suggestion for the Promotion of PPI.
Conditions of Tender and Fee Structure:
1. All quotations and payments shall be in INRs only. Payment for services shall be within 30 days of receipt of invoice or delivery of service, whichever is later.
2. All prices quoted shall be inclusive of all costs. Please indicate applicable Government rates.
3. All pricing shall be guaranteed not to increase, based on an order placed within six months of the receipt of tenders.
4. Indicate the start-up costs (if applicable).
Tender return date: 5th February, 2018 by 17.00 hrs sharp. Late application will not be accepted.
Return tender to:
C-54, Sector-62, Institutional Area,
Noida -201307 (UP)
Tel: 91 120 2400110, 4292274