Hot melt Adhesives from Beardow Adams, U.K. who are one of the largest manufacturers of high quality hot melts in Europe. Their product range are used in vast range of applications and form on important part of hundreds of everyday products.
- Hot melts for book binding
- Hot melts for labeling
- Hot melts for packaging
- Hot Melts for tapes & Labels
- BAM 776 and BAM 776w are one of their most versatile adhesives used as spine glue. It has a high level of Molten Tack maintaining positive cover placement. Apart from having a clean runability, good adhesion for a range of paper and cover stocks and is highly flexible.
- Bam 849 is side glue used in Book Binding applications and has a good adhesion to printed and varnished cover stock and to paper stock.
- Other grades for low temperature, Book rounding can also be offered.
- Can be used in all types of perfect binders like Kolbus, Muller Martini, Sherdin, Wohlenberg etc.
Hot Melts for all substances, machines, speeds and methods of application, plus adhesives to withstand extreme condition from deepfreeze to high heat and humidity.