Offset Printing Inks
Environmentally Friendly Offset Inks
Sakata Inx (India) Ltd., A 100% subsidiary of Sakata Inx Corporation, Japan being awarded . The ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 : 1999 certificates.
- Environmentally friendly and based on SOY oil.
- Eco Mark (Japanese standard) and the SOY SEAL (US standard) for environmentally friendly ink.
- Very low aromatic content thus providing Healthy environment on the shop floor.
- Food Grade.
- Excellent dot gain performance.
- Excellent rub resistance thereby resulting in excellent post press property especially during fabrication (cutting, folding etc).
- Stays fresh in duct for 15-20 hours at 35 degree C.
- Good gloss, fast setting and drying.
- Can be used for both CTP and conventional PS Plates.