TENDERS INVITED FOR COMPLIATION & PRINTING OF BUSINESS VISITOR GUIDE
PINTPACK INDIA 2019
The Indian Printing Packaging & Allied Machinery Manufacturer’s Association (IPAMA) is an all India Association of manufacturers of Printing, Packaging machinery and allied machinery having its corporate office at Plot No. C-54, Sector 62, Institutional Area, NOIDA-201307.
IPAMA is the organizer of PRINTPACK INDIA Exhibition which is India’s biggest and the third largest international exhibition on Graphic Art Industry. The 14th edition of this exhibition is slated to be held at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida from February 01-06, 2019.
Offers are invited for compilation and printing of Business Visitor’s Guide (BVG) on the terms and conditions as described below:-
Terms and conditions for compiling and printing of BVG/Booklet:
- The bidder should have five years experience of compiling and printing of Business Visitor’s Guide or similar documents of international exhibitions or international events.
- For compiling and printing of BVG, there will be no financial liability on IPAMA.
- The BVG will be complied as per international standards.
- The BVG will be complied segment-wise, company name-wise, alphabetical order etc. as per requirement of IPAMA.
- The bidding company will provide 2000 copies of BVG to IPAMA free of cost. These will be distributed to Exhibitors, Guests, Government Departments, and Associations etc., free of cost. IPAMA will retain the undistributed BVGs out of 2000 copies.
- The bidder will collect the advertisements, sponsorships etc., from the respective companies for printing in the BVG at the prescribed rates to be approved by IPAMA. The bidder will retain the advertisement and sponsorship amounts to meet compiling, printing and all other miscellaneous expenses.
- The bidder will sell the BVGs during PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 exhibition to business visitors/general public at a cost approved by IPAMA. The sale price of BVGs will be retained by the bidder to meet compiling and printing expenses.
- The bidder will compile and print 50,000 Booklets as per requirement of IPAMA. The booklet will be of pocket size. The advertisements obtained from the companies for insertion in the Booklet will be retained by the bidder. IPAMA will meet the expenses of the Booklet after adjusting the amount received for advertisements. The expenses to be borne by IPAMA will be discussed and agreed to after mutual discussions.
Details of PRINTPACK INDIA 2019 Exhibition for reference:
|Date of Exhibition
||01 – 06 Feb 2019
||29th Jan –31st Jan
|Number of Exhibitors
Miscellaneous terms and Conditions of of the Tender:
- The bidder will provide duly compiled and printed 2000 BVGs 10 days before the commencement of the exhibition.
- All disputes relating to compiling and printing of BVG will be decided mutually. However, IPAMA will have a final say in the matter.
- In case of dispute(s) not settled amicably, an Arbitrator will be appointed. The final orders passed by him will be binding on both the parties.
- All disputes will be within the jurisdiction of Noida/District Gautam Budh Nagar courts.
Tender return date: 31st March, 2018. Dully filled tenders received after the due date will not be entertained.
On submission of the tender, email may also be sent to Executive Secretary for information on email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return tender to:
C-54, Sec-62, Institutional Area,
Tel: +91 120 2400110, 4292274